Thursday, August 5, 2010

“WATER SHOES” R 4 AMPHIBIANS!!!




GOD, PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THESE!!!!!

So, I keep seeing these UGLY A** things on people, IN PUBLIC, in normal daytime, on the STREETS OF LA. WTF??? This is a DEFINITE “WHOLIEDTOYOU” MOMENT: IT IS NOT OKAY TO WEAR THESE IN PUBLIC! IN A CITY SETTING!!!!

THEY DON’T LOOK COOL, THEY ARE NOT A NEW ‘TREND’, and MOST IMPORTANTLY: ARE NOT MEANT FOR U TO BE WEARING EVERYDAY- UNLESS UR DOING SOMETHING BY THE WATER OR CLIMBING SOME BOULDER!!!(monkey freaks)

We all know i LOATHE feet, they disgust me, so to have your smelly-a** toes in view of the public eye all “webbed out” like a frog.. it just makes my stomach churn, and a look of DISGUST creeps on my face… and believe me, its an obvious one too, I will NOT hide my feelings on these GROSS things.

IF YOU’RE WEARING THESE OUT AND ABOUT RUNNING YOUR ERRANDS: YOU LOOK STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, for “journalistic” reasons, I looked up these “beauties” (GAG).. and I found this Winning Photo, and THIS IS WHAT THEY SAY:



“At home in the water or in chillier conditions, the men’s Vibram FiveFingers Flow multisport shoes offer the freedom of bare feet with the grip and protection of a Vibram sole.”

AND MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART:

“Recommended for cold weather running, trekking, bouldering, water sports and canyoneering”

SEE THAT YOU FREAKS??!?!?!? NOWHERE DOES IT SAY: FOR GROCERY SHOPPING, GOING TO THE BANK, GOING TO THE MALL, or an other NORMAL day to day errand. UNLESS YOU LIVE IN A RIVER, ON A LAKE, OR SOME BFE PLACE LIKE COLORADO, then STOP WEARING THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment