Thursday, April 15, 2010

SOCKS & SANDALS!!! BARF!!!



OOOOO MMMMMM GGGGGGGG?????

WWWW TTTTTTT FFFFFFFFF???

i take a deep breath as i sit down to right about this picture, because i don't even know where to start. This guy (YES, GUY!!!!! NOT A 5YR OLD OR YOUNGER GIRL) is wearing TOE SOCKS (which i cant stand!), STRIPED CRAZY COLORS (which i cant stand!), WITH F***ing FLIP-FLOPS!!! TOGETHER!!!!!! AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Our conversation, ie: His reasoning (excuse):
"i'm going to the airport, and don't want to take my shoes off"....
YOU HAVE TO TAKE YOUR SANDALS OFF ANYWAY!!!! AND WHO WEARS SOCKS WITH SANDALS!??
"well thats why i have the toe socks, so it goes between the toe"
NOOOOOO!!!!!! THEN WEAR SHOES!!!
"but i dont want to wear shoes, its a pain to take off"
SO JUST WEAR FLIP FLOPS BY THEMSELVES!!
"cause my feet will be cold"
THEN WEAR SLIPPERS!
"but these are cute..."

SO LISTEN UP HERE: THIS IS NOT CUTE, THIS IS NOT FUN, THIS IS NOT COOL. I'M ABOUT TO GOUGE MY EYES OUT. I SHOWED THIS PIC TO ONE PERSON, AND THEY SAID," WHAT THE F***??!?!" MY POINT EXACTLY!!!! I'M EVEN GOING TO GO ON RECORD SAYING I WOULD RATHER SEE UGGS ON!!!!!

IF I WORKED @ THE AIPORT, AND SAW YOU ARE WEARING THESE SOCKS, WITH FLIP FLOPS, I WOULD GET SECURITY ON YOUR ASS, CUZ I WOULD THINK UR A CRAZY PERSON... AND THERE MUST BE SOME DRUGS ON YOU, (OR HIDING IN THOSE SOCKS!)

NOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. AHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAA I wish I was there to see your face when this atrocity came into your vision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there, and let me tell you, his camera phone was out SO FAST...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate toe socks too in all shapes ,sizes and colors!He should been embarrassed if not I'm embarrassed for him a grown Ass Mann wearing Toes socks...WTF is this world coming too! Houston We Have A Problem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love the socks though, original !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally think they look fine :P Depends on what he is wearing with them. I love wearing toe socks with my flip-flops because I get pain in my pinkie toe from scrunched shoes (not many cute shoes come in wide size) and they are comfortable. Though my toe socks usually match the color of the shoe...

    ReplyDelete