Monday, June 7, 2010

BAD TABLE MANNERS!!!



Went to brunch at a great spot, and my enjoyment was cut short when i see RAGGEDY ANN over here SLOUCHING IN A CHAIR...AND IN HORRIBLE CLOTHES!
This place is upscale nice, with a casual outdoor area. Lets start with the MANNERS b4 the outfit. DONT PUT UR F******* LEGS UP AT A RESTAURANT!!! WHO DOES THAT?! NO CLASS!!! THIS ISNT A PICNIC, THIS IS A NICE ESTABLISHMENT!! I DONT WANT TO SEE THE DIRTY BOTTOMS OF UR SHOES WHILE I'M EATING! GROSS! SIT UP STRAIGHT, GET UR ELBOWS OFF THE TABLE, PUT UR FEET DOWN, AND STOP DRAPING URSELF OVER A CHAIR, YOU SLOTH!
and before you come to the next restaurant: DRESS IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN A CROTCHET BIB (well maybe she needs it-slob)... and little girls skirt, and little flats... SHE WAS DRESSED LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD. GROW UP AND PRESENT URSELF TO THE WORLD IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER!

4 comments:

  1. Not Classy at all...And that outfit is a Hott Mess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why be self-conscious. Who gives a fuck? Be as messy as you want. That's fucking annoying? Who is looking for fault? Just thinking about eating makes my mind go somewhere else. The last thing I would have in my head is if her hands were messy. I dunno. Maybe a hand is a hand. But whether or not that makes sense or not doesn't matter since nobody's hands are clean 24/7. Do your best. That's all you need to know how amazing you are. Sorry I'm not thinking these through too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me think about this. I think that wimmim are beautiful and only need a little push, that's all. Push them to be themselves. Don't pick on them because you feel intimidated by them. They are living souls not patients under knives that you have to make a plot to dissect for your own ego.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm, I'll be honest here. I sit indian style at the table all the time. And no one thinks I'm trashy, well ha, no one I'm with. My family and friends get a kick out of it because once they see me pull my legs up indian style they know i'm about to get down and dirty with whatever i'm eatiing - normally this is when I'm about to crack open crabs in Maryland. Nothing wrong with showing how comfortable you are at the table, plus - anyone who phsyically can't pull their legs up to their seat are just plain jealous - because they CAN'T. Now I'll sound like a bitch but all I think is "hey, at least i'm small enough to still be able to do this" so I'll rock the feet on the chair all day long.

    BUT i will agree that the way this specific girl is sitting isn't very attractive. If her feet were under her legs/butt then it'd be acceptable to me.

    ReplyDelete